Air-Fried Alaska Salmon with Israeli Salad Couscous
For the Salmon
- 4, 4-6 ounce frozen Alaska salmon fillets
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp kosher salt
For the Israeli Salad Couscous with Lemon-Tahini Dressing
- ¾ cups uncooked couscous 2 1/4 cups cooked
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 3 tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp cumin
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 ½ cups diced cucumber
- ½ cup finely chopped parsley
- Step 1: Prepare and air fry salmon Preheat air fryer to 400F for 5 minutes. Whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, cumin, and salt. Run frozen Alaska salmon fillets under cold water to remove any ice glaze and pat dry with a paper towel. Put the salmon in air fryer and cook for 4 minutes. Remove, brush the tops with the oil mixture, lower heat to 350F, and cook for another 8-10 minutes, depending on thickness and doneness. Salmon should be opaque and flake easily with a fork.
- Step 2: Meanwhile, prepare the couscous and dressing Cook couscous according to package directions. While it’s cooling slightly, whisk together the tahini, lemon juice, salt, and cumin for the lemon-tahini dressing. Whisk in water a bit at a time until the dressing thins enough to drizzle (about 6 teaspoons of water, depending on the thickness of your tahini).
- Step 3: Prepare salad and serve Mix the couscous with the lemon-tahini dressing, cucumber, tomato, and parsley. Spoon couscous salad on a plate and top with a salmon fillet. Serve immediately.
Click HERE to explore all of your salmon options at Custom Seafoods!