Alaska Crab Stir-Fry
This simple recipe is easy to make and full of flavor!
Servings: 4 to 6 servings
- 2 lbs Alaska Snow Crab Clusters thawed or frozen
- 1/2 tsb Szechwan Seasoning
- 1 cup fish or chicken broth
- 2 Carrots peeled and sliced diagonally
- 2 Celery Ribs sliced diagonally
- 2 Green Onions sliced diagonally
- 1 Red Bell Pepper cored and sliced in strips
- 1 cup Snow Peas
- 1 Tbsp Stir-Fry Sauce
- 1/4 tsp Red Curry Paste
- 1 tsp Corn Starch
- 1/4 cup Water
- Rinse frozen Alaska Snow Crab clusters under cold running water to remove any ice glaze; pat dry with paper towels. Discard towels.
- Place crab in wok or nonstick fry pan; add seasoning and broth.
- Heat broth to boiling; reduce heat to simmer. Cover and cook for 8-10 minutes for frozen crab OR 3-4 minutes for thawed crab until internal temperature of crab reaches 145 degrees (use an instant read thermometer and test crab in shoulder section).
- Remove crab from pan; cover and keep warm.
- Add vegetables to broth and stir-cook for 3 minutes.
- Blend stir-fry sauce, curry paste, cornstarch and water and stir into vegetable.
- Cook and additional 1-2 minutes until mixture thickens slightly.
- Serve one cup vegetables with each crab cluster.
Click HERE to explore all the CRAB options from Custom Seafoods!