Bacon Wrapped Alaska Scallop Sliders
- 16 Alaska Scallops patted dry
- 16 bacon slices fully cooked to pliable, not crisp
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 4 tsp smoked paprika
- ⅛ cup olive oil
- 3 cups sliced red onion
- ⅛ cup balsamic vinegar
- 16 mini-hamburger buns split
- 16 small 3-inch lettuce leaves
- Step 1: Make the sauce Blend mayonnaise and smoked paprika in a bowl; set aside.
- Step 2: Prepare onions Heat olive oil over medium heat in a large pan. Stir in onions; cook until softened, about 5 minutes. Add balsamic vinegar and simmer one minute. Remove from heat and keep warm.
- Step 3: Prepare scallops Wrap each Alaska Scallop with a cooked bacon slice. Grill or sauté scallops for 2 to 3 minutes per side, cooking just until scallops are opaque and bacon is crisp.
- Step 4: Prepare sliders and serve Place buns on grill and lightly toast. To serve, spread about 1 tablespoon mayonnaise on cut side of each bun. Place about 2 tablespoons onions on the bun bottoms, top with a bacon-wrapped scallop and lettuce leaf, then close with bun tops.
Click HERE to explore all of your scallop options at Custom Seafoods!