Bronzed Alaska Salmon in Butter-Wine Sauce
This classic preparation will wow your taste buds!
- 4 4 to 6 oz each Alaska Salmon Steaks or Filets Fresh, Thawed, or Frozen
- 1 Tbsp Olive, Canola, Peanut, or Grapeseed Oil
- 2 Tbsp Favorite Seafood Seasoning
- 1/4 cup White Wine (can substitue chicken broth)
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- Rinse any ice glaze from frozen Alaska Salmon under cold water; pat dry with paper towel.
- Heat a heavy, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Brush both sides of salmon with oil and place into heated skillet.
- Cook, uncovered about 3 to 4 minutes, until browned. Shake pan occasionally to keep fish from sticking.
- Turn salmon over and sprinkle with seafood seasoning.
- Cover pan tightly and reduce heat to medium.
- Cook for 2 minutes; then add wine and butter to pan.
- Continue to cook, uncovered, an additional 4 to 6 minutes for frozen salmon OR 1 to 2 minutes for fresh / thawed fish, cooking just until fish is opaque throughout and sauce is reduced.
- Drizzle sauce over salmon when serving.
Click HERE to explore all of the SALMON options from Custom Seafoods!