Grilled Shrimp in Foil
This super-simple recipe for preparing shrimp on the grill couldn't be easier. A quick marinade then a quick grill produces a dish that's full of flavor!
- 1 Large Piece Aluminum Foil
- 8 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 1 lb uncooked Argentine Red Shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1/2 lemon sliced into wedges
- Combine olive oil, garlic, parsley, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper in a bowl and stir.
- Add shrimp and mix until well coated. Set aside to marinade for 10 minutes.
- Preheat grill on high heat.
- Fold up edges of aluminum foil, creating a pouch.
- Place shrimp in foil pouch and drizzle with lemon juice. Lightly close the pouch.
- Cook on hot grill until shrimp are pink and cooked through, approximately 8 – 10 minutes.
- Remove from grill and serve with lemon wedges.
Click HERE to purchase your Argentine Red Shrimp from Custom Seafoods!