Wild Alaska Rockfish Nachos
- 3 lbs Wild Alaska rockfish fillets 4 to 6 oz. ea. (If rockfish fillets are small you might need 2)
- 8 tbsp taco seasoning
- 4 cups Jack/Cheddar cheese blend shredded
- 2 ⅔ cups black beans prepared, hot
- 1 ¼ cups pico de gallo
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1½ lbs corn tortilla chips
- 8 tbsp cilantro chopped
- Step 1: Prepare rockfish Sprinkle each side of the Alaska rockfish with ½ Tbsp. of the taco seasoning. Hold covered under refrigeration until needed.
- One Serving: Grill or griddle 1 portion of Alaska rockfish 2-3 minutes on each side, turning carefully.
- Step 2: Assemble and serve Per serving, mound 3 ozs. of tortilla chips on a serving plate. Sprinkle with 1/3 cup of black beans, then flake the grilled fish evenly over the chips, then cover evenly with ½ cup of cheese. Place in hot oven or under salamander and cook until the cheese melts. Remove and evenly distribute 3 Tbsp. pico de gallo, 2 Tbsp. sour cream and 2 Tbsp. guacamole over the melted cheese. Garnish with 1 Tbsp. chopped cilantro. Serve.
Click HERE to explore all of your rockfish options at Custom Seafoods!