Spicy Alaska Halibut
- 1 Tbsp Paprika
- 1 1/2 tsp Dried Oregano
- 1 11/2 tsp Dried Thyme
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 4 4-6 oz each Alaska Halibut Steaks or Filets Fresh, Thawed, or Frozen
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Butter, metlted
- Preheat broiler / oven or grill to medium-high heat.
- Mix together all dry seasoning ingredients until well combined.
- Rinse any ice glaze from Frozen Alaska halibut under cold water; pat dry with paper towel. Place halibut on a spray-coated or foil-lined baking sheet. Brush butter onto top surfaces of halibut and sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon of seasoning mixture. For best results with frozen fish, cook 4 minutes before adding butter and spices.
- Grill or broil halibut 5 to 7 inches from heat for 13 minutes for frozen halibut OR 8 minutes for fresh / thawed fish. Cook just until fish is opaque throughout.
- Store remaining seasoning mixture in an airtight container for future use.
Click HERE to explore all of the HALIBUT options from Custom Seafoods!